BEQUIA, ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
- Many travelers from within the Caribbean region get to Bequia by flying directly to St. Vincent and then taking a ferry.
- From outside the Caribbean region, most visitors reach us by flying to Barbados, then connecting to Bequia directly or connecting to St. Vincent and then taking a ferry.
Barbados is served by the following major airlines:
|From USA and Canada||From UK|
|American Airlines||British Airways|
|Air Canada||Various UK charter airlines|
LIAT - FLIES DIRECTLY TO ST. VINCENT (from all over the Caribbean region).
- From the U.S.V.I. and Puerto Rico call (866) 549-5428
- From Antigua call 480-5582
- From Bequia or St Vincent call (784) 457-1821 / (784) 458-4841
- From anywhere else call (268) 480-5601/2
Ferries to Bequia leave from the Grenadines Wharf – either the Admiral II (green and white) or the Bequia Express I or II (red and white).
- Admiralty Transport: (784) 458-3348, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bequia Express: (784) 457-3539, email@example.com
Pay for your ferry ticket on board. Fares are EC$25 (US dollars will be accepted by both taxis and ferries).
Cancellations may occasionally occur at short notice. Schedules can also be subject to seasonal change. Please check with the ferry companies for their up-to-date ferry schedule.
International arrivals into Barbados are in the early afternoon, which allows for convenient connections to Bequia.
From Barbados, visitors can choose to fly directly to Bequia (45 minutes) or fly to St.Vincent (35 minutes) then take the ferry to Bequia (1 hour).
SVG Air - FLIES DIRECTLY FROM BARBADOS TO BEQUIA and offers scheduled daily flights which are easily connected with incoming international flights. Flying time from Barbados is approximately 45 minutes, reaching Bequia in the late afternoon.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (reservations and enquiries)
- St. Vincent Office: (784) 457-5124
Mustique Airways - ALSO FLIES DIRECTLY FROM BARBADOS TO BEQUIA
- St. Vincent Office: (784) 458-4380